Monday, September 14, 2009

Stampin' UP! Regionals--I'm so inspired


On Saturday I went to Stampin' UP!'s regional training event in Cincinnati. I learned so much and I can't wait to show you some of the fun WOW projects. I even got to meet Shelli Gardner the co-founder of Stampin' UP! She's an incredible woman, and reminded us all of the importance of the relationships we make while we are in this business.
Everyone who attended got the set Berry Christmas, and we used that to create several beautiful make and takes. This was my third regional event and I think these were my favorite of all the make and takes. I really love the color combo!


Yep we even got to make a scrapbook page! There are still two make and takes that I haven't put together yet because I got busy looking at all the great sample boards.

It is so much fun to spend the day with fellow stampers! And I have a great group of fellow demonstrators! The regional training is just one of the great perks of being a demonstrator, if you'd like to join us and become a demonstrator please let me know and I can give you all the details, I'd love to have you join us.

I'm so excited about sharing some of these ideas with you that I can't wait any longer, so I'm offering a special for Hostess the book an in home workshop next week. I have Sept 21, 22, and 24 available. If you hostess a workshop and have at least $150 in sales you can pick and additional $10 worth of free product out of the catalog. Contact me today!

No comments: