Monday, December 1, 2008

Post-it note holders







I think I'm going to make these for all of the kids teachers (don't for get about the music teachers, PE teachers, art teachers, reading, etc) These are little post-it note holders that have a slot in the side for a little pen or pencil. They are very easy and they don't take a very big piece of card stock so I used up a lot of scraps making these.
Remember today is the last day you can place orders for the Stampin' UP! bundles for a discount!!

2 comments:

Val said...

Really great work! I know there are a bunch of Post-it Note holders out there, but I really like the "clean lines" and professional take yours has. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I would love to know the dimensions on this project. Could you please email them to me at: Stampinday@aol.com
These would make great teacher gifts at the end of the year!!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Barbara