Thursday, April 29, 2010
For Emma's birthday she had a "Spa Party". The girls had a blast having manicures and pedicures. We even did a facial made of yogurt and bananas (it was yummy). For her thank you cards I decided to make a photo card using My Digital Studio. It was quick and easy!! I simply had them printed by Walgreen as a 4x6 photo, Emma wrote a short note on the back and all the girls have a great memento of the night!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
- You must call or email your order to me, do not place an online order.
- Orders must be placed by midnight on April 23rd.
- You will need to pick up your order from my house when it comes in.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
- 87% of you are card makers, with other a smaller percentage doing scrapbooking, gifts and others. So I will continue showing you mostly cards :)
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the busiest night of the week, those are the two nights I usually offer classes so I'm going to look at changing that.
- 80% said they struggled with layouts when making projects. I'm going to add a weekly layout challenge. I'll be giving you more info on that soon.
- On the top of your wish list is the BigShot and the new Colors. I'll be looking into ways to make those things more obtainable.
Thank you again for taking the survey. I'm always open to feedback and will probably be doing another survey in a few months.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
All surveys will be entered into a drawing to win a free Level One hostess set of your choice.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Monday, April 12, 2010
- They really do save a lot of space. I think the box was even thinner than a DVD case.
- It was really nice to see thru the blocks to know where you were stamping. (I didn't use the stamp-a-majig to put the I love stamps on the bag in the card. I couldn't have done that with wooden blocks).
- You need to hold the stamp on to the block for about 3 seconds for a good hold.
- Even at that they came off the block while cleaning them (which isn't really a problem).
Over all I like them. For personal stamping they are great! Especially for sentiments!!
Don't you just love Tess! I think she's adorable!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Saturday May 15th
Cost is $25
- Cost includes lunch and dinner, water and tea
- There will be goody bags, door prizes and a raffle
- There will be some retired product for sale
- Each person will get their own table
- All crafts are welcome
- You must pre register for this event!
- I will bring my Big Shot and dies, punches, stamp pads and an assortment of stamp sets for attendees to use.
Stamp-a-Stack April 19th at 6:30
Kid's Mother's day class May 8th at 10am
All day Craft-a-thon May 15th 9a-9p
Kid's father's day class June19th 10am
Hostess Appreciation June 25th 6:30
New Catalog Debut (beginning of July date TBA)
Stamp-a-Stack August 10th at 6:30
More info to come about each of these but you can mark them on your calendar.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I'd love to talk to you more about being a demonstrator, call or email me if you'd like more info.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
From now unitl April 30th you can earn this great new stamp set FREE by hosting a workshop with $350 in sales.
There are also other two -step stamp sets on sale at 20% off. Check out my Demonstrator Web Page for more info.
Call or email me today to schedule your workshop!