Sunday, September 13, 2009

Projects from Stampin' Therapy


Here are the projects we made last week at Stamp Therapy. We had a lot of fun and it felt so good to stamp again!


This matchbook style Halloween treat is super easy and very high on cute factor. I used the set Pumpkin Patch from the new mini, it has lots of great faces. Kids will love using this stamp set. The matchbook is easy enough that you could make a bunch of these in no time!

This is the technique we did. We stamped the image using stazon ink on glossy white paper. Then used a white crayon to create highlights. Then we sponged ink on top and blended the colors together. I used soft suede, dusty durango and crushed curry; three of our new incolors that are perfect for fall.




I know you've seen a version of this card before. This time I used brushed silver paper instead of the shimmery white paper and I still think it beautiful. No matter how many Christmas cards you mail out, this card is simple enough to make in mass quantities that you could make your own cards!

The cards below were made at Stamp Therapy by my 7 year old daughter. The only think I did to help was tie ribbon! I think she did great. I'd show you the matchbox that she made but she had already given it away by the time I took pictures :)

No comments: