Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Christmas...

Okay I know I've been missing for a few days, but it's Christmas. I've been crafting a lot but I can't show you what I've been making because they are Christmas presents for my loved ones. And they love me so much they read my blog too.

My posts will be less frequent for the next couple of weeks. I will keep you informed of any Stampin up specials and show you a few projects, but I won't be posting everyday.

Check tomorrow for infomation about Stampin' Up's 12 days of Christmas promotion. I can't wait to see what they are going to do for us after the Thanksgiving bundles!!

I know many of you are already getting excited about Sale-a-Bration, so am I. I will be having a workshop on January 5th at 6:30 to introduce the new products. This is FREE you just need to RSVP.

Don't forget to schedule your workshop for Jan and Feb, my calendar is filling up!

No comments: