Thursday, March 25, 2010

Long time no see :)




Wow life has been pretty crazy around here!! I haven't had much time for stamping but thankfully I got a package in the mail from one of my stamping buddies with some SWAPS. You all know how much I love swaps. These were made by Kendra. I'll show you the other two tomorrow. I haven't yet purchased the bird punch but seeing this card in person has made me decide it will be on my next order!
There are only a few more days left until the end of Sale-a-bration. Don't miss this great opportunity to get FREE products!!
I have two dates open for workshops next week Tuesday the 30th or Wednesday the 31st. If you would like to have a workshop on one of those two days you will get a the used set of Fancy Flexible Phrases for FREE! Just invite a few friends over for a fun night of stamping. Contact me if you are interested!!

No comments: