Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer is here...

and I always forget how busy I am in the summer. We had end of the school year festivities, followed by Memorial Day weekend, followed by a week of Art Camp which I was running, followed by a week of vacation bible school where I was in charge of puppets. finally this week things are calming down a bit. I have gotten to see the new catalog but not really had time to study it. I've gotten my order of new items from the catalog but am ashamed to admit I haven't used anything yet. I haven't stamped anything in 2 weeks. What little time I've had in my stamp area I've used to sort out the retired products and price them to sell. I'm in the mood to reorganize my craft space so I'm purging a lot of things that I don't use anymore.

I hope to post some new projects soon.

No comments: