Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Titles and Journaling

Some scrapbookers make a point to title every page...I title some pages.  I used both stamps and freehand letters to create this title.  By stamping the letters close to each other I was able to trim around the stamped letters, then mount on a second sheet of cardstock and trim again to create a mat.  This became a quick easy way for me to create titles in my 2008 scrapbook.  I love adding a few buttons and brads to make it pop!

More important than the page title is the journaling on the page.  Don't stress about spelling or handwriting...just do it.  Tell the story of the picture...what do you remember?

Here are some ideas for journaling:
  • Write a letter to the person in the picture.
  • List activities that were going on.
  • Don't forget to list peoples names.

No comments: