Friday, April 18, 2008

Man Cards

Last Saturday a few of my stamping friends got together to make cards. The general consensus was to make "Man-ly" cards. This is a subject that most cardmakers struggle with so I thought you'd like to see what these stampers made. I wasn't feeling well so I had to cancel, I was so bummed. I highly encourage you to get together with some friends and stamp. Share tools and stamps and feed off of each other's creativity. Sometimes you need someone to say "it's a little plain" or "That's plenty of Bling".

Kristie's Card: Lovely as a Tree stamp set


Tracy's Card: Wanted stamp set


Angie's Card: Wildlife Reserve Stamp Set


I hope you are inspired by these ladies. I'd love to see what you do with your own stamps. Send me an email you might make it on my blog.

No comments: