Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Here are the cards I finally decided to make for Easter. I didn't find anything that screamed "use me" in my current sets so I looked thru my retired sets and found this very cute bunny. The set is called "bunny hugs" I hadn't even used it. I stamped the bunny and basket in Chocolate chip, then colored using markers. Colors are cameo coral, lovely lilac, certainly celery, apricot appeal .
I really like the look of putting white cardstock inside the card and stamping something in the corner, I think it gives the card a nice finished look.

I made a total of 10 of these cards to send to friends and family. I don't do a lot of mass producing, but sometimes there's no better way around it. If you've fallen in love, this stamp set can be yours for just $10, stamp set goes to the first person to contact me.

1 comment:

tylermarsha@hotmail.com said...

cute set