Thursday, April 16, 2009

May Card Kit--Great Friend


This month's card Kit features Great Friend Stamp set! I have to say, that I think these cards are some of the most beautiful cards that I've made. I hope you like them as much as I do.

This kit will include the following:

Cardstock pre cut to make 8 cards (2 of each design)
8 Envelopes
Ribbon, hardware and other embellishments
die cuts and punched cardstock

To complete the projects you will need to have ink (bravo Burgundy, so saffron and mellow moss), adhesive (snail and dimensional) , a stamp set.

The cost will be $15

You will have the option to either pick the kit up at my home, or you can have it mailed to you for $5 priority mail.


All orders must be placed by the 15th of the month and will be available for pick up or mailed by the end of the month.

The April kit features the Great Friend stampset. If you order the stamp set you will get the kit at the discounted price of $10.

Please let me know if you have questions.

to place an order please email me at mholzhausen@sbcglobal.net or leave a comment.

1 comment:

Create With Christy said...

Mandy, these are beautiful! I've been trying not to buy this set, but I can't resist it anymore! I just have to have it! It's all your fault! LOL