Friday, October 16, 2009

Build a Bear Dies--wow so much fun!


There are so many wonderful things in the Holiday mini that I haven't been able to play with all of them yet. I've finally had a chance to play with the Build-a-bear dies. If you loved paper dolls as a child you will love these! So quick and simple to make. I didn't add any background or additional accessories to these cards and I still think these are as cute as can be. I know my kids will love making their own thank you cards or birthday cards with these! I used white confetti cardstock as the card base.
Here's a fun idea: Cut and score several pieces of confetti white cardstock, add envelopes cut bears in different colors, then cut lots of clothes using your scraps. Give that has a gift to your child to make their own cards!




No comments: