Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio--available today!



My Digital Studio is available for purchase today! This is a great program that is easy to use. I know many of you can't wait to try it. It comes just in time to make some great projects for Christmas! Did you know that you can make your own Calendars with it . . .what a perfect Christmas present!


My Digital Studio is 79.95 The first 5 people to order from me will also receive a $10 digital download for FREE!



Stampin' UP! has also put together a new Starter Kit that includes the My Digital Studio. This is a fantastic way to start your own business and I would love for you to join my team! The kit includes the My Digital Studio software, as well as two stamp sets, ink, cardstock, embellishments and business supplies.



For more information about becoming a Stampin' UP! demonstrator please call or email me or check out my Stampin UP! website.

No comments: