Thursday, January 14, 2010

Retired Stamps for Sale

I'm going on vacation soon and I need some extra money for clothes :). I'm also working on cleaning out my stamp area of all the things I don't use. Here is a list of the retired sets that I'm selling. They are all used unless noted. From now until Jan 31st I'm offering them buy 2 get one free.

Big bold birthday $10
Year round cheer $5
sweet stems $8
polka dot punches $5
polka dot and petals $8
birthday whimsy $5 (wood is stained)
best yet $7
The snowflake spot $10
weather or not $7
merry and bright $8
so much $15
alphabits $8
yummy $5
fancy flexible phrases $25 (single mounted my husband made a second set of blocks for the stamps)

let me know ASAP if you want any of these sets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have "weather or not" and "yummy" sets available? Marla at mmedina@shotcarr.com