Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Medallion...so unloved

colors: cherry cobbler, elegant eggplant, crumb cake

I fell in love with the medallion background set as soon as I saw it in last years catalog. I wanted it so bad, kept seeing beautiful sample made with it but still didn't order it. Finally I ordered it, but I ordered it at the same time I place a big order from one of the mini catalog. All my samples we made with the mini catalog stamp sets and I forgot all about this beautiful stamp.

Sometimes when we get new things we forget about the great old things we have. What stamp sets do you have that you love, and maybe you haven't used in awhile?

1 comment:

Create With Christy said...

Beautiful card Mandy! I keep forgettting I have this background, too! I don't know why, because I really love it, too! You've inspired me to get it out!