Thursday, August 5, 2010

My first stamp set out of the new catalog




had to be "Morning Cup" I've been waiting for a new coffee/tea stamp set since they retired "like it a latte". The sentiments in this set are great "a morning without coffee is like sleep" How true!!
You should also know that this is my first clear mount set. Yes you heard correct I have made the switch to acrylic blocks and clear mount stamp sets. Why would someone who claimed just a month ago that she would never switch, switch?
  1. You can see what you are stamping and where you are stamping.
  2. They are so much easier to store
  3. They are CHEAPER!!!
  4. Stampin' UP! is now selling a very cool case to hold your acrylic blocks.

But I knew most of that before, what sold me was when I used them at a fellow demonstrator's house. I was wowed by how easy they were. Now I'm still not sure how I'm going to work some of my stamp-a-stacks. I"m worried I won't have enough blocks but I'll figure that out soon enough.

The moral of this story is if you are thinking about whether you want something or not, or if you'd like it...play with someone else's before you make your decision.

No comments: