Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sept 1st brings exciting stuff!!


Today is the day you can order from the holiday mini!  Nope it's not too early to start thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving or even Christmas.  It's time to start planning, and you are going to have a great time making projects with some of the great new products in the Holiday Mini.  A few of my favorites are the spider web embossing folder, beautiful holiday buttons, Autumn spice designer series paper, sound cards, fabric...oh there's just too much to list.  So take a look for your self!





The other great thing about September 1st is that it is the first day for the new Recruiting promotion.  Stampin' UP! is giving away this great craft tote to all new recruits from now until October15th.  Stampin' Up designed this great tote for stampers...my favorite thing, besides the color and pattern, is that it is designed to fit my 12 inch paper trimmer.  I've had several craft tote...none that fit my paper trimmer, or at least very well.

To learn more click on the picture above or just give me a call!

No comments: