Tuesday, August 9, 2011

card kits...back by popular demand


I love the best of everything stamp set as soon as I saw it in the catalog...but after playing with it I love it even more.  So I made a card kit with it.  I haven't offered a kit in awhile, but I've had some requests so here you go. 

Cost is $15 for the supplies to make 8 cards, 2 of each design.  The kit includes pre-cut paper and embellishments, envelopes and of course directions. 

What do you need to complete the projects?  Markers or stamp pad, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Concord Crush.  You will also need a paper piercer and adhesive...I recommend glue dots for the buttons. Of course you also need a stamp set...if you haven't already purchased "Best of Everything" stamp set...you could use a set that you already have.

Please order the kit by August 15th.  You can pick up your kit from my house, or I can mail it to you for an additional $5.



Happy stamping!!

1 comment:

Create With Christy said...

I love these cards, Mandy! I also love your blog banner. It's great!