Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The 8th? week of Christmas

I know I've missed a couple weeks of Christmas and now I've forgotten what week it is. Anyway this is a quick and easy and inexpensive gift. A Personalized Frame. This frame was bought at Hobby Lobby and I used paper from the "Out and About" Simply Scrappin kit. I added ribbon and hardware. I plan on putting a picture of one of our family camping trips in this frame.

Step one: Trace Frame onto patterned paper and cut out.
Step two: Adhere paper to frame using modge podge or anywhere glue stick. I use the anywhere glue stick because when I try to use modge podge my paper always bubbles.
Step Three: Sand off the access paper using a sanding block. This also give a distressed look to the paper.
Step Four: Embellish however you wish.

Supply List:
Designer Paper
AnyWhere Glue Stick
Hodgepodge Hardware
Ribbon
Sanding Blocks.

Anything on the supply list will be 20% off until November 28th but you must mention the 12 days of Christmas in your order.

No comments: