Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A couple more samples



Here are two other cards that we made Friday night. The top one uses the Snow Wheel from the Holiday mini. I used white craft ink on night of navy cardstock. That is layered on top of vellum cardstock. I really like the way vellum gives that soft white look. Then I thought there needed to be a focal point . I wish I had the snowflake punch I would have punched a vellum snowflake, but instead I stamped a snowflake and layered on top of a vellum scalloped circle punch. It gives the same feel. This would be a great card to make in mass production. The wheels make stamping go so fast!!
The bottom picture is a card using the "So Much" stamp set that I received at the regional training seminar. I haven't used it very much, but I really like it. I like to use it with the coluzzle (my new favorite toy). I used only Purely Pomegranate ink. I stamped the flower and cut it out. I don't really like to take the time to cut things out but this is an easy flower to cut. Of course you have to add a little bling to the center of the flower using the rhinestone brads. Then I used the coluzzle to cut the circle.

No comments: