Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I got some new goodies!!


So last night I got to play with some of my new stamp sets. I really love this tree. The first card is a 3x3 card that I made using scraps and mistakes (not bad)Most of the cards I made with this set have a fall feel but I love that it came with a snow flake so this card was turned into a Christmas card (confession, I was listening to Christmas music while I was stamping). I'm very happy with the way it turned out. You can't really see it in the picture but the tree is stamped on the White shimmer paper, and it's gorgeous!! And don't you love the felt snowflake!!
I wanted to make a card that used the elements but not the tree itself. And I was very happy to use the new designer series paper.
Last but not least this is a more traditional use of the stamp set. Perfect for Fall!!


No comments: