Monday, October 13, 2008

New Challenge

When I stamp my table gets very messy. I will sometimes clean it off and put everything away, then start stamping by the end of the projects the table is full again. So sometimes I think it's easier to use the stuff on my table then to clean it off. So that's my challenge to you this week. make a project using your scraps or leftovers. Use the punch or ink or whatever accessory that is already out. Either send me a picture via email or comment and link your picture and you will be entered in a drawing for a prize!!

This card was made using scraps of what were on my table, including the negative part of the top note die cut. Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, chocolate chip ink, chocolate chip, whisper white, really rust, creamy Carmel, baja breeze and kiwi kiss cardstock.

No comments: