Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stampin' Up! Color Renovation


Stampin' UP! is getting a color make over! Starting July 1st Stampin' UP! will have 40 core colors divided into 4 collections; Brights, Regals, Subtles and Neutrals. (My first thought was where are the earth elements? Some of our favorite earth elements have been moved to different collections.)
There are several in colors from the past returning to the core colors. I'm so excited to use river rock, baja breeze and tangerine tango and others again.
There are also 5 brand new colors like daffodil delight which is a perfect yellow.
In addition to the 40 core colors Stampin' UP! will continue to have 5 In colors, these colors will be avaliable for 2 years, next year another 5 will be introduced. We will then have 10 in colors with 5 rotating out each year (clear as mud right?)
Okay I know it's a lot of info to process. The announcement was made on Tuesday and I've read and re read the info from Stampin' UP to make sure I gave you all the correct information. I'm excited about this color change, there were a lot of colors that seemed dated and i rarely used. Stampin' UP! is changing with the times.
Below are links to the PDF's to show you the color families
I know several of you are thinking about your watercolor crayons, markers or pastels. Stampin' UP! will be offering add on kits with the new colors for these products.
Change isn't always easy but I'm really excited about this one, I hope you are too!

No comments: