Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And the winner is....


Jennie Gibson
You are the winner of a FREE Level 1 Hostess Set! Please email me your choice and I will order it for you.
I want to thank all of you that took the time to fill out the survey. It really helps me know how I should spend my time better in order to serve your needs. Here's a couple things I learned...
  1. 87% of you are card makers, with other a smaller percentage doing scrapbooking, gifts and others. So I will continue showing you mostly cards :)
  2. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the busiest night of the week, those are the two nights I usually offer classes so I'm going to look at changing that.
  3. 80% said they struggled with layouts when making projects. I'm going to add a weekly layout challenge. I'll be giving you more info on that soon.
  4. On the top of your wish list is the BigShot and the new Colors. I'll be looking into ways to make those things more obtainable.

Thank you again for taking the survey. I'm always open to feedback and will probably be doing another survey in a few months.

No comments: