Thursday, October 18, 2007

Altered Clipboards


Here is a couple of clipboard that I made using simply scrappin' kits. I love these kits. I very rarely use them for scrapbooks but love them for notebooks and cards and even clipboards. The top picture uses "primary colors" and the bottom use the level one hostess set "creative license". I think these would make great teacher gifts. But I need your opinion Steve says that it looks good but it isn't practical. He would prefer a small notepad on top (but bigger than a post-it) and the cork to go all the way across the bottom. Tell me what you think--should I make another sample?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was teaching I used my clipboard all of the time. I don't think I would want the cork really at all. I'm a post-it note girl. Also sticking a post-it on the plan book etc The calendar is also brillant for scheduling meetings and just checking the date for that next idea.