Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm home again





As most of you know I've been working temporarily at my kids school as the secretary. Well I'm done and back home. I feel like I've neglected a lot of things while I was working, the house, laundry and especially Stampin' Up!! Yesterday was my first day home and I spent the day cleaning, do laundry and going to the grocery. So today I decided to play a little. I made some Christmas ornaments. I hope you like them. The two paper ones I will post directions for the Fifth week of Christmas project. I hope to do that later today. The class ball in the front was fun to make. You stamp on a piece of acetate with stazon, and color it in with sharpies. I added some glitter too, then you roll it up and insert it into the clear ball. The snowman ornament in the back is stamped onto a porcelain ornament that you buy plain at Michael's, stamped with stazon and colored with sharpies.


No comments: