Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Where do I get my ideas??



Everyone always asks where I get my ideas--well here's my little secret. I COPY!!! I see something I like and then I make it my own. I copy from my fellow stampers that I swap with, I copy from some of my customers and I copy from samples on splitcoaststampers.com. But my single greatest resource for ideas is Stampin' UP!! One of the great perks of being a demonstrator is that we get a monthly magazine that has great samples and instructions. One of my favorite parts of the magazine is the "A la Card" Template. We are shown several different cards using just one layout template. This really helps me when I'm planing workshops because sometimes I feel like my cards all start looking the same. I encourage you to copy anything you see here exactly like I have it our just use the template and change the colors and stamp set and make it your own.


Here are two samples using the same template. Try this template yourself.

No comments: