This one I got from one of my very talented swap buddies, Christy. Isn't it beautiful. She put a handle on hers with brads on each side then tied a tag on top. Wouldn't this be cute at each persons place setting at Thanksgiving? (Okay I know I go over the top sometimes...but it would really be cute)
Here are the basic instructions:
1. Cut cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (the size of a typical card)
2. Score lengthwise at 1 1/2 inch (this will be the bottom)
3. Score widthwise at 2 in, 4 in, 6 in, and 8in (now you see where it got it's name)
this will give you a 1/2 inch flap to adhere the cardstock to.
4. Decorate the card as you see fit
5. attach sticky strip to the 1/2 flap , adhere that to the other side of the cardstock.
6. Cut the score lines from the bottom to the score line you make lengthwise, fold those up and adhere to each other using sticky strip (this will make the bottom of your box.
I'm not really great at instructions so let me know if you have questions. I hope you will try one yourself.