Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Paper


I love that Stampin' UP! is now giving choices besides stamp sets for Sale-a-Bration. This card uses the Designer Series Paper and the Celery Ribbon from the ribbon bundle. I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set, stamped with versa mark and colored with pastels. I love that you can get multiple colors on the images. You can do a lot with pastels, this technique is called poppin pastels. If you don't have them, now is a great time to get them. If you were to purchase the upsy daisy stamp set, Pastels and a versa mark pad you would qualify for a free sale-a-bration item like the paper or the ribbon on this card.
To learn more techniques using pastels or any others, schedule your own class. Make it a girls night out! 3 projects for $5, just let me know what techniques you are interested in. Contact me for available dates!

No comments: