Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sale-a-bration paper


If you haven't noticed by now, you will soon, that I've discovered a new size card that I love. It is 4 x4 inches. It's square and fits into a regular card envelop so you can still mail it. The thing I like about this size is that if you are using 12 x 12 designer paper, your paper goes a lot further. This is also a great size if you are making cards using the simply scrappin kits.
This card base is Sahara sand and the designer paper is cut at 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, there is a border of so saffron around the designer paper. I used a strip of bashful blue cardstock across the front and stamped my sentiment.
I do not yet have the full heart punch, but this image is so easy to cut out I just used my paper snips to cut the heart. After cutting the whisper white cardstock I adhered it to the bashful blue and then cut the bashful blue cardstock to create the border. I find it easier to cut after adhering so it doesn't slide around.

No comments: