Monday, February 2, 2009

two different songs in my head

The first is a Billy Joel song "so you think you are a big shot, don't cha . . " I've been singing it ever since my Big Shot arrived on Thursday. And yes, I do feel like a big shot!! Thursday was a snow day for the kids so Emma was home when the UPS guy dropped it off. Both of us ran to the door, and my daughter screamed when we opened it. (I think she may be my first recruit). We immediately started cutting paper it was FABULOUS (oh that just added a third song in my head "fabulous that is my simple request all things fabulous", from High School Musical 2).

Okay the other song that I've been singing is "Celebrate good times, come on!" Are you all singing with me? Because yesterday was the first day of Stampin' UP!s biggest promotion of the year Sale-a-bration!!! Check out the brochure link on the right side of my blog. There are four beautiful stamp sets, one ribbon bundle, and a pack of designer series paper. It's simple spend $50 get any one of the six FREE!!!!!!!! Who doesn't love free.


Stamp set: Botanical Blooms (Sale-a-bration)
Colors: Regal rose, brocade blue, chocolate chip, garden green
accessories: Big shot, top note die, chocolate chip poly ribbon (I think it's retired)

No comments: