Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Texturz Plates for the Big Shot


So the first time I saw the Big Shot, I said "that's pretty cool" and didn't think too much about it. Then I started seeing some really cool stuff with it, especially the Top Note die. Things like bag toppers, tags, journaling areas for scrapbooks, even owls. so the Big Shot went on my wish list, but it wasn't really at the top of it. Then in the catalog that just came out there were texturz plates. The Big shot went from the middle of my list to the top of my list. I love them!!!!!
This card is a CASE (copy and share everything) from a card in the catalog. I used the season of friendship stamp (from the holiday mini) for the tree. The different circles were punch from all the cardstock that Emma and I played with when we first got the Big Shot. Click on the picture, it will make it bigger and you will be able to see the dry embossed images on the circles!

No comments: