Monday, June 15, 2009

Have you heard about the new markers?

That's right! Stampin' Up! listened and gave us In Color markers! Woo Hoo!! Now you guys know how much I love markers. Before I had all the ink pads I had all the markers because it's a cost effective way to get all the colors. I think the same is true for the in colors. I know some of you don't want to invest in stamp pads for colors that aren't going to have coordinating products for a long time. Markers are a less expensive way to get these great colors.

What do you think if this polka dot ribbon? Beautiful isn't it! Again Stampin' Up! listened to their customers and gave us polka dot ribbon in all 6 of the in colors (I just got crushed curry and soft suede my too favorites due to budget restraints, but I'll get them all eventually).

No comments: