Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers


Here is the first card I made using my new Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. I loved this set the first time I saw it in the catalog. I didn't get it because it was double mounted. I'm not a big fan of the double mounted sets and I was very happy to learn that Stampin' Up! was no longer going to double mount anything other than alphabets. Sadly they also weren't going to change the sets that were currently double mounted in the catalog. So what was a girl to do? Order it, then say pretty please dearest husband will you make me some wood blocks? And that's what happened. I'm so glad I have this set now!
I tried to take a picture to show the piercing in each scallop, but I'm not so good at the close ups. There's probably some great setting on my camera to help me do that, but I haven't found it.

This is the inside of the card. I've started adding a white or vanilla sheet inside to make reading the card a bit easier, and then a little stamping just to complete the card.

No comments: