Friday, June 19, 2009

Retiring Stamp sets I love!

Here are two stamp set that are on the Last chance list that I just love! I will really miss being able to demonstrate them. As many of you know I sell a lot of my retired stamp sets at my New Catalog party (which will be on July 1st at 6:30). But there are always a few that I love and won't sell (these two sets are on that list). So if you love them as much as I do buy them now! This set is Big Bold Birthday. Because the images are solid the cards come together really fast. My kids love to use this stamp set for birthday cards! Gasp! Yes both my 7 year old and 9 year old stamp with me using current products. I have a hard time letting them use too much of my designer paper and ribbon.


The Big Bold Birthday Card kit is still available for purchase until June 30th. To see more info check out this post.


I love the Wild about you stamp set!! This was a card we made for a Valentine's day class. But this set works for birthdays, thinking of you almost anything! I use it for both kids and adults.

If you haven't had a chance to see the Last Chance List you can see it here.
I will be having a Retirement Stamp-a-Stack on Wednesday June 24th at 6:30, cost is $15 and we will use some some of my retiring stamp sets for the projects. Please RSVP by Sunday June 21st.

Oh and one more thing, I'm offering a special good until June 24th at 9pm:
Buy One Stamp set from the Last Chance list and get the second 40% off!
You must place this order thru me, not my website so I can give you the discount.

No comments: