Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers Card Kit

Well it seems that I can no longer just make one card. I keep thinking of "kits" even when I'm creating. And when I come up with four beautiful cards that work so well together I can't help but offer them to you!

Set features bella birds designer series paper and the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp set. I used only markers when I made these cards. I did that so that I could add color to the flowers, but also so I had control over the sentiments. I only inked part of the stamp on a couple of them. Included in this kit is some chocolate chip ribbon, colored brads, silver brads and a flower filigree brad.

To complete this card kit you need:

adhesive
So Saffron Marker
Bordering Blue Marker
Chocolate Chip Marker
Paper Piercer or needle

cost is $15 (plus $5 if you need it shipped)

You only have until June 30th to order this kit, so don't delay!

No comments: