Saturday, July 11, 2009

For my Emma


As crafters we hoard lots of things, because we are sure that we will be able to make something out of it. I have saved the chipboard backing from the last two calendars that I've had because I knew the big shot could cut through it. Finally I made something. (actually a made a few things but I'm only going to show them to you one at a time) a little Name plate for Emma. I simply cut the designer paper and the chipboard using the top note die and the big shot. Adhere the paper using a glue stick and then burnish it using a bone folder. That really helps the paper stick to the chipboard. Then using my crop-a-dile I punched a hole on each side of the top and put in a jumbo eyelet, then tied a ribbon through it. The rest is simply using the big shot to cut the flowers and the letters. No stamping on this project at all.

No comments: