Sunday, July 19, 2009

Retired Stamp Sale

I've been going thru my retired stamps and pulled out a few more too sell. Here is the current list with prices. Email me if you are interested. You pay with money order or a check and I will ship to you using priority mail. Price does not include shipping.

Birthday Whimsy (SAB) $7
Lots of Thoughts (SAB) $7
Happiness Always (Hostess) $15
Star Studded Season $
Heartfelt Thanks $
So Much $15
Polka Dots and Paisley $9
Alphabits $8
Weather or Not $7
All God's Children $8
polka dots and petals $8
Wishing you $10
Just like you $9
In color stamp pad and reinker combo for $5
(Tangerine TangoKiwi KissRiding Hood RedPink PirouettePacific PointBaja BreezeCarte)
Postale NUM $15
What a hoot NUM $12
Fancy Flexible Phrases $25--This set was orginally double mounted but my wonderful husband made wood blocks for all of them so they are individually mounted. This set has barely been used.

No comments: