Monday, July 27, 2009

Suede Baroque


this is a card that started out with a sketch then turned into something totally different. It's hard to see but the bashful blue cardstock is embossed using the bigshot texturz plate. This is such and easy way to add beautiful elegance to any card.
As I've said in a previous post, I've been in a bit of a stamping rut so I've been using old SCS sketches and suggested in color combos from Stampin' Up!. Well I've also decided I need to use ALL my stamps. I'm not sure I've used the stamp set in the last year. I usually focus so much on the newest stamps. So I started with the first current set on my shelf. Because I organize my stamps alphabetically "Baroque Motifs" was the first one.
Stamp set: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Bashful blue, pretty in pink, Whisper white
Ink: same as paper plus soft suede and so saffron
Accessories: Soft suede polka dot ribbon, corner rounder

No comments: