Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Annette's Beautful Cards!

Aren't these incredible? These were made by my fellow demonstrator Annette Harling. She is also in my Swap group. Being in a swap group is so fun, because when you go to the mailbox and see that package it's like Christmas or your birthday!

Several of Annette's cards featured items from the pretties kit, which I have and love. But I admit I don't use very often because I forget about it.


I love the halfbacked pearls on the side, I've done that with brads but never pearls. Thanks for the great idea!


This card is so simple, and yet elegant!
Being part of this swap group is a great perk of being a demonstrator. But you don't have to be a demonstrator to be in a swap group. If you are interested in swapping cards with fellow stampers let me know. It would be fun just to fill your card box!



No comments: