Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sale-a-Bration CASE


Do you know what CASE stand for? Copy And Share Everything. A lot of people say "where do you get your ideas?" I don't come up with many on my own. I get them from the catalog, the magazine that Stampin' UP! send demonstrators every month. I get them from fellow demonstrators and I get ideas from blogs just like you do. This card is a case from the front of the Sale-a-Bration catalog. The colors are a little different but the card is basically the same.
I encourage you to find a card that you like and CASE it. It doesn't have to be exactly the same, maybe you use the lay out, or the color scheme and make it your own. It can be stressful to sit down with a stack of stamps and a blank piece of cardstock and think "what do I do now?" So take some of the stress out by finding inspiration and CASEing someone else.

No comments: