Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh, so much information to share with you!!

There are a few stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog that have Easter sayings or images. Stampin' UP! is allowing you to order those NOW! So here is a sneak peek of the Occasions mini catalog.

Item Description Retail Price
113196 An Egg-cellent Easter $21.95
113262 Wagon Full of Fun $34.95
113822 Eight Great Greetings $27.95
113833 Egg Hunt Stampin' Around wheel $6.50

Stampin' UP! is also releasing the Manhattan flower die to use with the Big Shot.

I have two stamping opportunities for you this week. Tomorrow night (tues) at 6:30 is the boy birthday card stamp-a-stack. If you plan on attending I need to know by 8pm tonight so I can finish preparing. You will make 10 cards the cost is $15
Friday I will be hosting an Open stamp night at my house. This will start at 6:30pm. Bring a snack to share if you'd like. There is no charge, however I will have some left over projects from previous classes. If you'd like to make those it is $1 a card. Please let me know by thursday if you plan on attending.

No comments: