Tuesday, March 3, 2009

St. Patty's Day Sale-a-Bration



Aren't these two cards awesome? I'm not fishing for compliments people. I didn't make these.Two fellow demonstrators made these cards. I joined a digital swap so that all of you could have more samples for Sale-a-bration. Both of these cards used the heart from the Polka Dot punches set to make a shamrock. I just think that is a great idea.
I love being part of such a talented group of women. One of the best parts of being a demonstrator is when we are able to get together to stamp and share ideas.
If you've ever thought about being a demonstrator now is a great time, you get 15% off the starter kit and a free stamp set of your choice! If you sign up now you will also get a workshop planner each month for the first 6 months that will provide you with pictures and instructions for projects to use at your workshops.

No comments: