Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Page--made with Designer Kit


Today I'm showing you a 12 x 12 scrapbook page that I made in minutes. Why was I able to make it so fast? Because I used one of the many designer kits. This feature is great for a Theme albums. The software has pages already designed and all you have to do is drop in the pictures. You can choose from several different designer kits that are based off of the simply scrappin kits that we all love. Happy Birthday is one option, so is Christmas Jingle, Baby boy and Baby girl just to name a few.
One of the features I love is Auto fill. You pick the photos that you want in the album, the pages are already made for you with photo boxes and embellishments. If you select Auto fill, your pictures get put into all the photo boxes and you are done. Okay you might have a little tweaking to do with centering photos in the box. I think this is a great idea for your vacation albums, you'll get them done in a snap!
My Digital Studio Workshop on Wednesday Nov 18th at 6:30! Please RSVP

No comments: