Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Scrapbooking with my own design


Here's a page I made for this year's Halloween. There are three design options when creating a scrapbook page one is the designer, which is what I showed you yesterday. Paper, stamps and embellishments are all on there. Another option is to start with a blank page. There is a middle option which is what I used. It gives you the photo layouts and ideas where to but text. I put in the background paper and the stamps.
One question I have received was "What fonts come with the software?" The answer is none. It uses the fonts that are already on your computer, so you can use all of your favorites. On this project I used an alphabet stamp set to create the title.
My Digital Studio Workshop Wednesday Nov 18th at 6:30 my house, please RSVP

No comments: