Monday, November 9, 2009

My Digital Studio sample 1


Remember I said I was going to be posting samples made with my digital studio all week. Well today is a card I made while planning for my Christmas Card stamp-a-stack (which is Monday the 16th at 6:30 there's still room if you want to come just let me know). This is the layout and paper of a card that we will be making however at the stamp a stack we are using the Dasher stamp because I don't have the Winter post stamp set. I wanted to see what this card would look like with a different stamp set so I started playing in My Digital Studio. How awesome is this that I can play with stamps I don't own because they are in My Digital Studio!!
The software comes loaded with stamp sets, punches, designer series paper, ribbon, brads and many more. You will also be able to add to this great selection with optional downloads of new stamp sets and accessories.
I will be having a My Digital Studio workshop at my house on Wednesday November 18th at 6:30. There is no charge and you'll get to see how easy this software is.
Let me know if you have any questions about the My Digital Software this week and I'll try to get them answered during my ALL Digital week!

No comments: