Monday, November 2, 2009

November Already!


Wow I can't believe it's November already. (We had a fun filled Halloween weekend, I'll show you pictures tomorrow). Now, it's time to start planning for Christmas. I'm not someone who skips Thanksgiving, but if I wait until after Thanksgiving to make plans then I don't enjoy the Christmas season because I'm too busy. I encourage you to start making a list of gifts you are going to make and buy. To help with that Stampin' Up! has come out with a gift giving guide. This guide gives ideas for kids, teens, neighbors and friends. And the best part is that if you spend $50 on products in the guide then you can pick a $16.95 Decor Element for FREE. You can keep it or give that has a gift as well.



Click HERE to view the Gift Giving Guide.

And of course you can find out more about this promotion, and others going on right now by going to my Stampin' UP! Website.

No comments: