Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Are you ready for Fall?


Are you ready for Fall? I am. I sat around a campfire this weekend and it felt great. I have even picked up a few leaves that have fallen in my front yard. That is what inspired this card. the leaves are a Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel "Leaves Awash". I used Old Olive ink on Sahara Sand cardstock. then I colored with Really Rust and More Mustard Watercolor Crayons. Then I blended the colors with a blender pen. The leaves are backed with Old Olive cardstock and mounted on Really Rust cardstock. Then I stamped "Thankful Thoughts" in Old Olive. The sentiment is from the "Thoroughly Thankful" stamp set, which is great for fall and is currently on sale. To learn more about the sale check out the Stampin' UP Website at www.stampinup.com

2 comments:

Giftmomma said...

hello fellow blogger! isn't it great? i love the cute fall card! did you just make one, or did you do a bunch with the same theme/colors/etc...?
-kim grindean

Mandy said...

I made 20 that look just like that for a training event that I'm going to this weekend. I'll swap my cards for others so I can get new ideas.