Sunday, September 23, 2007

Merry & Bright



I love the new little Merry and Bright Set. It's so cute and so versatile!! I don't always like small stamps because I don't know what to do with them but I love this set. And the snowman fits perfectly into the circle punch!!


I'm sure you will see these at one of the four Christmas Card stamp-a-stacks that I'm offering this season.


Snowman Card:

Stamp Set: Merry & Bright

Cardstock: Confetti, Certainly Celery, Real Red

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Blender Pen, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, scalloped circle punch, real red wide grosgrain ribbon.


Christmas Tree Card:

Stamp Set: Merry & Bright

Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Confetti, Certainly Celery

Ink: Basic Black, Almost Amethyst

Accessories: Blender pen, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, rhinestone brads.

No comments: