Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack


Hey Guys are you ready for Christmas? No? That's okay because I am, and I'm ready to help you. My first Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack is coming up quick so make sure to RSVP to get your spot. I need all rsvps by September 20th. We will make 15 cards. Probably the ones in the picture--but I might change some of them a bit.


When: Tuesday September 25th 7-9pm

Where: My house (east side of Indy, call or email for directions)

Cost: $20


These cards use the following sets: Loads of Love, Snowflake spot, Snow, Star Studded, City of David and Merry and Bright.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy:

Nice blog...I think you are only the second one I've been on...but your samples are inspiring...if only I had more time.

Julie Gries

Anonymous said...

Are there going to be additional days for the Christmas cards? I know you had 3 or 4 last year. I might be able to come if you have additional dates.

Renee D.